Kymco Community  

Go Back   Kymco Community > International Forum > My Kymco (Introductory)

Old 04-26-2008, 08:54 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to fawaz
Default KYMCO is the best

KYMCO!! There are no better scooters on the planet than those made by Kymco. They come with a three year warranty. We hardly use their warranty because the scooters don't break. People just ride them and enjoy them and bring them in for occasional service.
Kymco makes a full range of different sizes of scooters from 49cc scooters for commuting and running errands around town, to 150cc ones which can go 60 mph, to 250cc machines which can take you on trips with your sweetie. They make, and we carry, both large wheel and small wheel scooters in each of these size categories so you have lots to choose from. All the Kymco scooters come equipped with CVT automatic transmissions - so very easy to ride with no shifting required.

Kymco scooters are made in Taiwan. And boy, do they know something about scooters in Taiwan!! There are 11 MILLION scooters on the little island of Taiwan and 1/3 if them are Kymcos. Those people use their scooters like we use the family car - they'll pile Mom & Dad, the 3 kids and a big carton of something onto their little scooter. Taiwanese work ethic is like that of the Japanese - high quality all the way. Kymco was started by Honda 40 years ago. Kymco was the manufacturer of the Honda Elite up until the earl 90's. Honda is still Kymco's main customer for engines and other components. At the current time Kymco makes all the Arctic Cat ATVs up to the 250s.

Kymco is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) meaning they make all the parts of their bikes - they don't farm out pieces of them to other companies. (Of course this does not include tires & batteries) This means they have complete control over the final quality of their scooters.
We're very proud to offer the full line of Kymco motorscooters at New Urban Transport!

Check out Kymco's website.
http://www.kymco.co.id
Old 04-26-2008, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator
Imunnized

Send a message via Yahoo to Riza

Nice article Fawaz, about my Kymco, I own a Kymco since year 2000 (8 years old now) and now I'm still riding it every day with no major problems.
About Kymco and Honda, I think Honda still have shares in the Kymco manufacture in Indonesia also in Kymco Global and I think Honda still control Kymco in Indonesia.
If He doesn't do that, I think Kymco will reduced Honda's market share

Ride a Legend !!! Ride Safe and Live Free !!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Living Virus

Send a message via Yahoo to renzpie

owsome, article My friend.

but there's something bothering me, especially at the bottom line of your article.
it's a KYMCO Website. I don't know, are You part of KLMI or not. (it doesn't matter for me). but I believe www.kymco.or.id are more Updates than ones that you're type up there. and more welcome, and many positivity more.

KLMI, if they really care about what they made, then why in the website, I still saw Free EX advertisement, not Libero which is one of their newest product. Why don't they update one of their front marketing line. (and let me tell you my friend, that acha & Irwansyah, they're already broke-up. maybe they should use other lifetime lovers icon such as Romeo & Juliet)
It's really courious, me.

we're here and many friends in others media, are proletars of Kymco product in Indonesia. and I still don't get it, about KLMI.

"I Choose Scooter Because There's Not Enough Space For Cars In The City" --Enrico Piaggio--

www.legalisasiganja.com
Educate-regulate-legalize
Old 10-03-2008, 10:48 PM
First Attack

waduh... nggak mudeng bosone....
--------------------------------------------------
Old 10-07-2008, 12:00 AM
Virus Lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by variant View Post
waduh... nggak mudeng bosone....
international forum bro..english of course..

FLX living blue..
LSR BlackRed
TSR RedBlack..